Are you interested in joining a team with a caring and compassionate staff? A fun, dynamic work environment? Are you looking for a job in which you can continue to grow and develop skills? Then WE are looking for you!
Our growing animal hospital is in search of a Registered Veterinary Technician that is enthusiastic for a new adventure! We offer a progressive work place that encourages learning and team work. We are interested in adding dependable RVT’s that have compassion in animal care.
Salary is dependent on experience and we welcome new grads. Responsibilities will include:
• Prepare patients for surgery/dental procedures
• Monitor anesthesia and assist during surgery
• Perform routine dental cleanings
• Perform laboratory testing including fecal, urinalysis, ear cytology and blood diagnostics
• Follow-up with sick patients and surgery patients after discharge
• Maintain inventory for surgery, lab and surgery supplies
• Educate clients on treatments and vaccinations
• Prepare and take radiographs
• Assist veterinarians with exams
• Fill patient prescriptions in –hospital and phone prescriptions to outside pharmacies
• Perform blood draws, nail trims and express anal glands
The schedule is typically four days a week and alternating Saturdays, and will involve being on-call on a rotating basis. Please submit a cover letter and resume.
Applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to Pam Courton at email@example.com
July 21, 2019
K-State Veterinary Center in Manhattan, KS often has job opportunity
Kansas State University Veterinary Health Center
Veterinary Health Center at Kansas State University
Veterinary Technician Employment Opportunities
Veterinary Technician I or Veterinary Technician II or Veterinary Specialty Technician
Positions available in the following areas:
Equine, ICU, Small Animal Surgery
Minimum requirement for the Vet Tech I positions are graduation from an AVMA accredited Veterinary Technician Program.
Necessary special requirements: Must be registered as a paraprofessional under the authority of the Kansas Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners within six months of appointment.
Kansas State University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. KSU encourages diversity among its employees.
Background check required for the candidates selected for hire.
Complete job descriptions located at http://careers.k-state.edu/cw/en-us/listing/. Please submit all application materials by the closing date.
For a list of benefits offered by Kansas State University,